231-638-6399 kodiekowitz@hotmail.com

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

August 6, 2014 News From Alaska

 


It has been another amazing season so far this year in AK.

My sister Kayela is here again with me working at the Naknek River Camp and my dad was just up for ten days to enjoy the world class fishing.

Here are a bunch of pics from the summer so far.

See everybody in the fall!

KK gearing up.
 Kayela and my Dad with a sockeye for supper.







 Had a fish-able number of kings this year for a change.



Chums hammer the pink streamers!

Getting ready for a fly out.
Pink salmon.



 Legendary Naknek rainbows.
At camp with the Family.
Clamming in Bristol Bay.


Took my dad, my sister and fellow guide Alex on a fly out to Contact Creek, one of my favorite spots in Alaska for a day of fishing with the bears.

The flight out.


The hike in.




The Fishing and the bears.

A quick casting lesson and....
Fish on!
My dads first dolly varden.



Trip out.

No comments:

Post a Comment